- 7.14.14Listen to "Show Me The Way" Feat. Aloe Blacc, the brand new single from Dilated Peoples
- 9.5.13Brother Ali releases new music paired with new shirts!
- 8.24.13Fifth Element's Parking Lot Sale - TODAY!
- 12.21.12Fifth Element/Rhymesayers End Of The World Sale - TODAY!
- 11.2.12Grieves & Budo Meet & Greet at Fifth Element this Sunday!
VideoView All →
White Van Music
- 1 I'm Coming - Black Milk & Nottz
- 2 Gangsta Boy - M.O.P.
- 3 The Truth - Freeway & Brother Ali
- 4 Turn It Down
- 5 God Like - D. Black
- 6 Bless The Child - Little Brother
- 7 Oh Really - Posdnuos & Slug
- 8 Hi
- 9 Trap Door - MF DOOM
- 10 Dead Wrong - Young Buck
- 11 Kissin' The Curb - Bishop Lamont & Busta Rhymes
- 12 How We Ride - Freeway
- 13 White Van - Alchemist, Evidence, & Prodigy
- 14 Big Homie Style - J.Pinder, GMK & Spaceman
- 15 Scared- Blueprint
- 16 Great Sound
- 17 Get 'Er Done - MF DOOM
- 18 Feelin My Shit - Casual
- 19 Soil Raps - Keak Da Sneak
- 20 Glow - Elzhi & Royce Da 5'9"
- 21 R.I.P.
- 22 Home - Vitamin D, C Note, Maine & Ish
Seattle super producer and self proclaimed "perfect beat writer" Jake One steps from behind the boards to present his own debut full-length album, White Van Music. Polishing his production chops over the last decade, Jake One has crafted the musical soundscapes for everyone from De La Soul ("Rock Co.Kane Flow" feat. MF DOOM) to 50 Cent ("All Of Me" feat. Mary J. Blige). With an impressive and diverse discography Jake One has managed to bring his sound from the underground to the Billboard Top 10 charts.
Featuring an engaging cast of emerging underground artists as well as some of Hip Hop's most respected mainstream acts, Jake One's White Van Music will blur the so called lines between underground and mainstream Hip Hop... just as his stellar production career has.
In these days of disposable music and ringtone rap very few producers are able to build a sound. Seattle producer Jake One is one of those exceptions. With an impressive and diverse discography that includes artists from 50 Cent to De La Soul, Jake has managed to bring his sound all the way from the underground to Billboards top 10. Combining the ethics of his early influences DJ Premier, Dr. Dre and DJ Quik with a touch of today, Jake has been able to bridge the gap between the past and the present.
While Jake is widely known for being a mainstay on G Unit affiliated projects, he got his start working with local talent in Seattle for the Conception Records label in the late 90's. From then he started to make his way on to the national scene with extensive work with the Gift of Gab and a unlikely rapper, wrestler Jon Cena producing Cena's ring anthem "The Time Is Now" among others. Jake's first taste of the big time was a spot on G Unit's triple platinum album "Beg For Mercy". Appearances on albums by Young Buck, 50 Cent, Lil Scrappy, E-40, De La Soul and Freeway followed firmly establishing Jake's place in the hierarchy of top producers in hip hop. 2008 marks a return to the underground for Jake with his debut album "White Van Music" on indie heavyweight Rhymesayers Entertainment. Featuring artists ranging from Young Buck to MF Doom, the album is Jake's first opportunity to direct a project in its entirety.